Monday, February 18, 2013

What A Girl Wants

After a long weekend, its nice to return back to my internship refreshed. During the internship meeting after some laughter about a story being told by Ron, we dug into our upcoming projects. Currently, I am still writing for the blogs and loving it. We have already started a new list for Becca to sing the National Anthem at several locations, so we are working diligently on working on them. There's an event coming up for bands to rock out called 'One Night Stands' as well as finishing up the video. We were also able to see photos from Becca's photo shoot that took place before we started at Esente.

There was talk too on what we want to get out of internships. Back at my computer I had some time to think about what exactly 'I' want out of Esente. I feel so far I am gaining insight on an industry that is tough to get into. I'm also satisfied I am building up my writing portfolio, writing about subjects that interest me and force me to learn more about. As a freelance writer, it can be difficult finding projects that keep you wanting to write more about. Trust me, I know first hand.

What I want out of Esente is experience. To have moments where I need to think quick on my feet or have to bring work home so the creative juices are flowing. I want to see all angles of what it means to be in Public Relations and everything in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment