Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today at Esente

I Started work today with the on going grind that is leads. Gathering leads turned out to be pretty descent today, I was able to collect 26 leads in about 2 hours. Yesterday I heard some good feedback from Ron about the research I had done for the One Night Stands campagne we are working on at the company. I was able to finish the Kentucky magazines research for the media list we are compiling for OnPointMedia. I was asked by Ron to do more investigation/research on how to combat negative criticism for the OneNightStand campagne. We as an intern team started to compile an internal list of email addresses from each of our personal email lists, in order to better use assets we already have at our disposal.
Jon Rose
Esente Music Group Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment