Thursday, February 14, 2013

National Anthem Project



Today is my equivalent to Friday which is a huge relief because the weekend starts for me in just a few hours. The fact that it’s Valentine’s Day has no impact on me or my girlfriend because there is no reason any specific “holiday” should celebrate a romantic relationship more so than any normal day. On that cynical note, my work day has been the same morning routine as the rest of the week, with business collection info for OnPoint Media on Health Services in Brookline MA, collecting a total 29 doctors and clinics. Afterward, the interns had a meeting planning our further goals for National Anthem performances for our music clients and concluded we have to have our contact lists and events gathered by the end of the month. This afternoon, my team should have a full list of the items needed to send to qualify our clients to sing certain events and begin planning when to send them out.

As our process develops, more updates will be posted

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment