Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Breaking Bread

To my surprise after posting yesterday, all the interns and Esente employees went over to Ron’s loft and ate pizza and soup together. The homemade soup was delicious and of course, the pizza hit the spot. This was a nice change and we were all able to enjoy each others company in an even more laid back setting. Bennie (the dog) even got a few pieces as we sat back and talked. I’m happy to have an internship that is on a personal level, that looking around at fifteen other people, we all know each others names. Most importantly, Esente staff and Ron know who we are and we are not just another number. I believe that internships run in this way are more effective and the learning process is improved. I've done internships in the past, and none has been as rewarding as Esente; and we’re not even done! This week my goal is to finish my media list, post on the blogs and get the video done with the other awesome interns!


-Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment