Tuesday, February 12, 2013

There's No Business Like Snow Business

The blizzard this past weekend really derailed any sort of work I had planned to get done. Between shoveling, clearing my roof, and monitoring my basement for any flooding I had a lot on my mind. This week I plan to continue gathering leads for OnPoint Media, add to my media list for the state of Ohio, and resume my research for events and venues for Jayna Lininger to sing the National Anthem. I am beginning the concept stages of my fourth and fifth anti-bullying posters for RIGHT NOW. The fourth is a minimalist version of the second poster and the fifth is a new idea that I have not yet fully developed. I am hoping to have both just about finished by the end of the week.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment