Monday, March 4, 2013

Case of the Mondays

Monday. Not a day I particularly enjoy, especially the waking up part on Monday morning. But it does mean a fresh start, with hopes of great productivity for the remainder of the week. Today I have been finishing up a list of potential clientele filed under the “passenger car leasing” list. Last week, many of the interns were having issues accessing the database from which we work. This week we were hoping for the site to be running like it had been in previous weeks. Upon arrival today, the site seems to be working properly. However, we did have a problem with the Internet connection for a while in the office, which means less productivity in conducting Internet research.

While I’m only here for a few, short hours today, I plan to make some time to work on another poster I have been thinking about. This new poster calls attention to cyber-bullying. I think I might use more simple graphics for this poster, while still getting the point across. I have only started the beginning stages for this poster, but I have a pretty good idea where I want to go with it.

Last week Ron mentioned that Becca Levy was going to be coming to visit for a few days. This is the week she should be arriving. As far as I know, she is supposed to come Tuesday and Thursday. I believe. It will be quite interesting to meet her, considering us interns have been adamantly working to promote Becca and her Right Now anti-bullying campaign. It should be interesting to meet her and understand her and her campaign a little better in person. From what I have heard and seen, Becca is a unique and talented performer with an amazing future ahead of her. Not many people her age are concerned about the detrimental effects of bullying, so Becca deserves great praise for her efforts.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment