Monday, March 4, 2013

Activities Lately



Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University ‘10
Graphics Intern 2013
Not much news to report today.  Got started on a couple of new art projects, just outlines to start drawing over digitally, not really anything ready to be posted for feedback yet.  Worked more on leads today, found using the Google Maps method gets me a lot more leads much more quickly than using Manta, though it is a bit more disorganized compared to using the Manta lists. 
Over the weekend I was happy to hear that everyone at the office got to see the draft of the “Fix You” video I put up, and that it seems to be going in the right direction.  Can’t wait to get it polished up and finally finished, and I’m sure the other interns who worked on it with me would like to see the final product as well.
I’ve also started to use the “modulate” method that Ron was talking about last time, but I’m finding myself blown away by just how much I have done so far in these few short months, which is definitely a good thing, though I can’t wait to start getting ideas for how to word the “modules” to really boost up my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment