Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Snow Day Catch Up

Back to the office after a snow day yesterday. It is almost the end of March and there are still snow storms slowing down the transition from winter to spring, which is pretty frustrating, but that's New England. I should be used to it by now. With that said, business contact selection is low for this week, so it was requested that the interns spend and extra hour collecting. I was able to barely get my daily average of 20, which is just a little lower than normal, but my list was not very accommodating today. Tomorrow should be better when I get a new section to work on. This afternoon should consist mostly of web research on my school contact selection for a portion of Essex County, MA because those lists are approaching sending deadlines. I plan to have that list finished by the end of next week.

That's all for today,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relation/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment