Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Posting Posters


Last week was a very busy week for the Esente Music Group interns. Becca Levy was here for just about the entire week because of the crappy weather. We spent a lot of time putting together the various pieces of her IndieGoGo promotional videos. This included photo shoots, outlining, script writing, and filming. It was nice seeing all of the work various groups put in to this project come together.

On Thursday we received an e-mail from Amanda telling us that we will be starting to put the anti-bullying posters we have been working on to use. I spent part of my weekend looking at and tweaking some of my posters to try and get them as close to finished as possible. I still need to do some minor edits but I need a second pair of eyes to take a look at them and see what else could be done.

 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment