Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/12/13

This week is relatively quiet compared to last week. I'm pretty sure that that is in part due to the fact that Becca has gone back to Washington DC. In other words, back to the grind. I spent the first half of my day today working on researching leads for Onpoint Media; I was able to find 36. The second half of my day was spent finishing up my Essex county school contact list. I obtained the contact information for all of the private schools in the towns which I was assigned. It will be exciting to see where Becca ends up speaking when she goes on tour in May; it would be cool if one of the schools that I obtained contacts for invited her to come and speak. That said, I'm sure one will...in fact I would be astonished if a school were to say no to an anti-bullying spokesperson wanting to come and talk to middle school and high school students.

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group  

No comments:

Post a Comment