Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Time Will Tell

Yesterday I wasn't able to make it into the Esente office, per problems with my car. I was however, able to work on some leads from home yesterday. My total number of collected leads for Monday was 30. Not a bad number, but not a great one either. I scavenged through healthcare, insurance, and finished up with legal. Today I am back in action at Esente, as my car was fixed in order for me to get here today.

So far today I have jumped into conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media. Currently I am looking throughout Chelmsford, MA for businesses classified under eletrical, electronics, energy/resources and environmental services. I am just about at the end of the list for electrical before I move onto electronics. The numbers seem to be pretty good today. Hopefully I don't jinx myself saying this..

Last week while Becca Levy was here, she was working on some promotional videos for the Right Now campaign and One Night Stand. My understand was she was working on several different videos, many of them which will be used for certain aspects of each event. One of them I believe, is going to be used to help raise awareness and money to promote One Night Stand. This event will be occurring throughout the country, as bands will perform to promote themselves, as well as being associated with the Right Now anti bullying campaign. Things are starting to move forward, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be. Time will tell.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment