Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3/20/13

Things are really beginning to pick up around here! I had a great day finding leads for OnPoint Media today; I finished several sections and came up with 41 leads. After leads I went onto finding new "bottom links" to put on the Buzz on Bullying blog site. My contact list for Chelmsford High School is finally done; I'll pick up with middle schools tomorrow. After that was finished I moved onto finding 3 articles to be posted on the RightNow against drunk driving website. My job was to find and summarize the 3 articles, then provide a link to the stories for people to continue reading. It's always really cool for me to see my work posted in a space where many people have access to it. Tomorrow we are going to begin finding bands for the One Night Stand shows, which I am extremely excited about!

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment