Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Esente Music Group Internship...To Be Continued?


Today in our intern meeting we talked about the possibilities for us to continue our internship through the summer.  I (and others), for example would be offered an blog editorial position, to some degree of our own choosing.  I will probably take them up on this opportunity but a big selling point for me would be if I could edit Ron's "Rock Report" blog.  In fact, I would probably do it just for fun in addition to something else.  I've written a couple entries recently which I enjoyed thoroughly.  I think that for one of them I may have written a summary of an article that was longer (and better written of course) than the article itself.  But the bottom-line is that of everything we've done so far, other than maybe the Becca Levy music video/PSA, it's the closest to what I actually want to be doing.  

I missed the early part of this week for family-related reason and thus missed a lot of band collecting for the One Night Stand events.  First of all, I apparently missed some kind of technological breakthrough that made the process much easier, so I'll to get filled in on that.  Second of all, I enjoyed going through hundreds of bands and judging them against my own and other I know.  

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern 

No comments:

Post a Comment