Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3/27/13

My research yielded 33 leads for OnPoint Media today. During our intern meeting we discussed the option of extending our internships after they end on May 15th. Internship 2.0, as it is called, would allow us to choose what we want to focus on instead of being spread thin and doing "boring" work. I think that it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to continue to develop knowledge and skills, while affording me more time to seek employment without a gap in time on my resume. I finished out the day finding 51 bands in the Cleveland Ohio area to contact for our One Night Stand shows. Many of the bands I found that label themselves as "jam" or "psychedelic" rock bands were extremely talented, and I cannot wait to hear back from them.

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment