Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Half Way of the Week

Today is the half point of the work week and the office has still been playing catch up on business contact collection from last week's lower than normal numbers. I spent significantly more time on this task, focusing specifically on more building and construction companies in Methuen, MA, racking up a total of 36 collections. This number is significantly higher than most days and I feel it will be a good contribution towards our goal. In other news, the weather seems to be improving since yesterday's cold wave, which is good for my spring craving, but bad for my office attention. I'll survive. This afternoon should mostly consist of band collection in Tampa, FL for One Night Stands. Yesterday, I cracked down and collected over 30 rock bands that should help our chances of locking down about 5 per city. Odds are, today we will focus on a new city sample of bands and I hope to collect about as much as yesterday. Things are well.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern
 

No comments:

Post a Comment