Thursday, March 28, 2013

Slowly But Surely

Today leads have been going horrendously slow for me. Between having a long list with very few hits and listening to sports talk radio about a missed trade that happened for the Bruins all morning things have been quite repetitive to say the least. Since 6 a.m. this morning all of the analysts have been saying the same the thing. They could have just recorded an hour of material and played it on repeat and no one would really even be able to tell.

Yesterday we were asked to watch, like, and comment on a few of Becca's YouTube videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/beccalevymusic).I had a hand in the story boarding process of one of the videos and even though not a whole lot of what I worked on was used in the video it was cool to see the finished product of something I was involved with. It's also nice to have something to show people. A lot of times when people ask what I do at my internship it gets a little confusing because we usually have a lot going on all at once so things to get lost in my descriptions. But with these videos I can just bring up YouTube and say "this."

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment