Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back To Reality

Yesterday was a nice day off. I didn't have classes to go to, as they were cancelled, and Esente was closed yesterday. Today I came into the office, and was offered bagels, scones, coffee, etc. Can't turn free breakfast down! From my understanding Becca Levy had sent the office these breakfast items. Thanks Becca!

So once I had my coffee and bagel, I began conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media. I am still working on these leads as I type. All the interns are adamantly working on leads today, as we are somewhat behind. Catch up day, today. So far I have looked through numerous lists from energy and resources, fabrications, to machinery and media. I've looked for potential clientele in both Medford and Melrose so far today. I am currently working on Melrose.

Since today is one of my shorter days, (I missed my long day yesterday - from the snowstorm) I won't be able to work toward the Right Now campaign list for Middlesex. I have made some great progress on this list, so tomorrow I plan to work more on this.

Anyways, back into the swing of things. After a day off of lounging around and watching television all day, it's time to get back to reality.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment