Monday, March 4, 2013

This Week at Esente Music Group


Leads went better today than they have been but I got lucky with my list.  I still don’t know how much of it is luck, speed, decisiveness, or the fact my car is probably leaking carbon monoxide through the heater, but I’ve been feeling slow. 

Last week, on a day that I was out, we were asked to compile a list of everything we’ve done so far at Esente Music Group for the purpose of learning how to spin them into more marketable skills.  I think I already have a good idea of how to do this with a good number of activities, but I do have a tendency to discount activities/events that seem minor or were easy to complete.  I hope to discover I have skills that either haven’t occurred to me yet, or I didn’t previously consider to be skills.  With any luck, I’ll turn out to be an Internet marketing/expert copywriter/music public relations guru/mini-golf acrobat/clandestine captain of industry.  That’s what employers are looking for, right?  

Travis Long
PR Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment