Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Week's End

Yesterday was another short day for me at the office, but it was another productive day to say the least. I conducted more Internet Research for OnPoint in hopes of seeking out new clients. I was searching for businesses in Chelmsford, MA under several different lists, as they were all relatively short. Some of the lists included food, furnishings, insurance and pharmaceuticals, among several others. My numbers for yesterday totaled 33.

After finishing up some of these lists in Chelmsford I briefly worked on the school lists for the Right Now campaign. I'm not entirely sure when these lists should be complete, but I do believe Becca was going to be touring around sometime closer to the summer. The list is growing significantly longer each day as tens and hundreds of contacts are added daily by each of the interns.

Today while I'm here until five I hope to finish up the cities/schools that I was assigned to research for the aforementioned campaign. I'm still looking for unions and superior officers, but I have been having some trouble with this. I did find a website yesterday that listed many unions throughout the entire country but I was unsuccessful in finding any of these unions in the towns (Topsfield, Wenham, West Newbury) I am looking for. Anyways, maybe today I will have better luck in finding some of this information.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment