Thursday, March 7, 2013

B-Role

What a fun day to be a part of Esente Music Group! The second I walked in this morning Ron asked if I would like to go with Becca, Jenny, and him around town to help film B-role and take pictures for one of Becca Levy's projects; I was eager to oblige. It was extremely fun helping out where I could and seeing how the whole process worked. There's no better way to learn than with hands-on work in the field.
After we got back from filming I spent the rest of my day working on finding leads for Onpoint Media; I was able to obtain 23 by the end of the day. Just before leaving for the day the office was treated to some slush that the Slush King brought in for a photo shoot for his website. Now I see why he is the king of slush...that blue-razz was delicious!

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment