Wednesday, March 6, 2013

#18 in the Esente Music Group Internship Series


The list of school contacts for Becca Levy’s upcoming tour is brutal, not because the information is hard to find or difficult to decifer, but because a lot of schools list their staff in ways that are very inconvenient for me.  I suppose it’s okay since they probably aren’t building the directories so that their entire faculty can be solicited in the name of Becca Levy.

Today we watched what is almost the final version of the anti-bulling video that two other interns and myself began on our first day.  It was cool to see it so close to finished and that a lot of my ideas seemed to be successful, though it was disappointing that some of my writing was problematic.  Not sure how/if I’ll get any official credit for anything since so many were involved towards the end.  (Other than shamelessly mentioning it here).  I don’t mind, but I was sort of hoping to become the Steve Soderbergh of PSAs.  Maybe once this is all over I can put together a video for the Everglades set to the music Oingo Boingo. 

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment