Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rio Dupris 3/12/2013

I have 14 leads so far, kind of a slow start this morning. My first set of lists didn't have much for leads, but the second set is much more promising! Only a couple more weeks left of school. I'm almost done! After graduation, I'm going to take quite a nap. A long restful nap. Completing my portfolio has been truly exhausting. All in all, it's a quiet day here for the most part.
Here's a couple of my anti-bullying posters I've been working on for Esente. The first uses geometric shapes to represent people and color to show how bullying and violence can touch us all when it happens. The second one is more typographically oriented with facts and methods used by bullies. Although, looking at the second one, I might consider a 2 column grid for the white descriptive text.


No comments:

Post a Comment