Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patricks Recovery

Today is the last day of the work week before a much anticipated St. Patrick's day weekend. This year will be my 3rd celebration of the popular holiday in its most popular city of Boston. The anticipation has caused my work pace to feel a little slower than normal. I met my goal of business contact collection for OnPoint at 22, but in a time slightly longer than previously in the week. As spring roles in, one might expect seasonal illnesses to subside but it seems the opposite for me. I managed to survive the winter with little health impacts, but just as the weather looks up, I get some sort of sinus congestion. Nothing worth a doctors trip or a day off, but just enough to causes discomfort. Hopefully the holiday weekend brings recovery, rather than more sickness that it may bring to other St. Patty's celebrators.

More posts come Monday,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment