Monday, March 4, 2013

Groggy Monday

The start to the new week has been a little more challenging than usual or expected. Although I caught up on plenty of sleep this weekend, I found myself quite groggy and tired until my second cup of coffee. However, my productivity did not suffer, reeling in my average business contact collection numbers for OnPoint Media at 23 building and construction companies in Lowell MA. Furthermore, the afternoon should carry on as expected with our new school and emergency department contact collection project for Essex County MA. This is similar to the media list collection in that we are looking for the same type of contact information but to ultimately get our music client school appearances, rather than press releases. Speaking of music clients, for the first time tomorrow, the current batch of interns will finally meet our biggest client, Becca, who we've heard so much about she seems like a mythical creature to us, but not for long.

 Until next time,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern   

No comments:

Post a Comment