Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Loopy on a Day Off


Seeing as we had a snow day yesterday we are running a little bit behind on leads and we will be spending some extra time on them today. Yesterday was spent pretty much shoveling my driveway and wiping down my car because it seemed every time I finished it was just covered with snow again. Story of my life.

Since I was home all day yesterday I spent some time working on some personal art. I have been working on a large pastel drawing of a box of Fruit Loops for some time now and I wanted to get back to it yesterday. It is about 4' x 5' so the size of each loop is about the size of my head. It doesn't have a lot left to be done but since I rarely work on it, it still isn't finished. (Check out more drawings of Fruit Loops.)


I did spend some time working on the anti-bullying posters as well, but they really don't look much different than any previous versions. I do have some more ideas for slogans I'm just having trouble finding the pictures to illustrate them. I might just have to draw them on my own. 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment