Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tid Bit Blustery

Today coming into the office wasn't too bad, considering that snow/rain/other precipitation is whipping around all directions. It did take me a little longer to arrive at the office, but managed to find my way here.

Yesterday was one of my short days at the Esente office, so I was only here for about 3 hours before leaving for a class. Yesterday started off a little differently, considering we had a meeting shortly after I walked in. I had already mentioned in yesterday's blog that we were watching the "Fix You" video that Valerie and several other interns have been working on. We tried to come up with some suggestions to make the video even better than it already is. Valerie has done an amazing job with the illustrations, which brings the song to life.

After this meeting, which lasted about half hour - give or take, I started conducting more Internet research for OnPoint. Yesterday was a horrible day for me for finding leads as I only managed to scrounge up thirteen of them. However, that was better than not finding any at all. Today I hope to find at least 2 or 3 times as many. Fingers crossed..

Once I finish up leads for the day, I plan to work on adding more contacts to the school lists we are compiling. I have chipped away significantly at the lists, but still have some more investigating and researching to pursue. Later in the day I also hope to accomplish some more of the cyber-bullying poster I have been working on. Hopefully if I get a good amount of this done today, I will post an update of the progress. To be continued..

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment