Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Wind Blows Both Ways


The drive in today wasn't quite as bad as I expected it to be. A few people still don't quite get how to drive in snowy weather but for the most part it was a regular day. Only a few interns showed up today and a couple have already left due to the crumby weather.

This morning we did a little photo shoot with Becca and the interns. It was nice because now I have a personal link to her so when telling anyone about the work I've done for any of the Right Now campaigns I can show that I have worked directly with her.


I have been updating my online portfolio with some of the anti-bullying posters I have done during the internship. http://www.coroflot.com/timothypietrasik I haven't been working a ton on the posters lately because of all the other work we have been doing for Right Now and One Night Stand. But I should be able to get back to it soon. 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment