Monday, March 18, 2013

One Night Stands Marketing Letter

Back into the swing of things after an interesting St. Patrick's Day weekend. The festivities seemed more calm than in previous years despite the battle through the parade crowd to my sisters apartment. On a serious note, business contact collection has been low for me today because I arrived later than normal due to abnormal commuting conditions, but still manged to drag in 12 businesses from Chelsea MA. Furthermore, I will finally be able to try my hand at serious music PR and marketing this afternoon. The draft email that will be sent to bands for One Night Stands events has been composed and another intern and I will be editing and consulting from the point of view of band members to address how effective we feel it is. I  am excited to do this because it will be my first project at Esente that relates to interaction with musicians and I will be able to use my experience as a member of a band to help create the most effective marketing letter possible.

Be back tomorrow with the results,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment