Wednesday, March 13, 2013

5.7 Million Youths

Yesterday was quite a productive day for myself here at the Esente office, considering it was one of my two longer days. I began conducting Internet leads for OnPoint Media, like I would any other day. After about an hour and a half to two hours of research I managed to round up 36 leads for businesses filed under several different lists including, electrical, electronics, energy/resources, among several others.

Once I served my time for leads yesterday, I moved onto the list for Right Now. I continued adding school contacts into the master spread for this future event. It hasn't been too hard to find most of the contacts, but it has been troubling to find some of the police/fire department and union contacts. Anyways, it was still productive as I was able to add at least fifty or so contacts for one of the town's school systems I was assigned.

Later in the afternoon, I felt I needed a break from Internet research and felt the urge to be a little more creative. I chose to work on another poster I have been thinking about, and got a good amount of it completed. I'm still playing around with the text, the color, the positioning, the size of the text. I wanted to create something different, so I chose generic male/female symbols that create the background with a statistic on bullying as the main focal point. Here is a sample of what I have done so far, but more changes are to come.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment