Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back in Routine

Tuesday marks the half point in the week for me as things are starting to move along normally after the time change. Our local business listings website has been acting up lately and has made contact collection for OnPoint a little slower than normal, but we have found solutions to avoid further issues. My list today was mostly for transportation services in Malden MA where I collected about 15 business contacts, and finished up in Chelmsford MA with 7 more. It seems I will have my work cut out for me this afternoon when I have to spend more time collecting contacts from emergency departments and schools in Essex County for future appearances to be made by Becca Levy. I have begun this process many days ago but progress is slow due to the large number of contacts in any one department. The work should be worth the reward when Becca gets invites to multiple schools across the state like in previous years.

More posts will be made later this week,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment