Monday, March 25, 2013

Short Term Goals

Monday, Monday. Always a groggy day but productive nonetheless. I began with business contact collection for OnPoint media from building and construction companies in Methuen MA, reeling in a total of 24 collections. Last week was a slower week than normal, so the focus for the interns this week is to catch up on contact collections for OnPoint. This task should be doable because I have recently added an hour to each day I am at the office. This allows me to up my collection numbers without cutting into the other projects I have been working on. Additionally, my contact list for schools in Essex County has been growing significantly compared to previous days, and my section is nearing completion. My goal is to have it finished by the end of the week at the latest. This should also be attainable unless we shift our focus to collection band contacts for the upcoming One Night Stands events.

That's all for today.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment