Monday, March 18, 2013

New Week

Another Monday.. A nice clean slate to start off the week with.

So far I have been quite productive in the short time I am here today. Shortly after walking in the door, Ron wanted to have a meeting with some of the interns concerning a video Valerie has been working on. We watched the video another time (we have done several times in the past) to see if any final changes needed to be made. I believe the video will be posted on YouTube shortly. Valerie has done an incredible job with this video for the Right Now campaign. I'm excited about it, even though I didn't have much involvement.

After the short meeting this morning, I attempted to jump into my leads. However, Google Docs was giving me many issues for a good ten minutes at least until I could finally get into the documents. This was a little aggravating considering I wasn't able to work on the leads. After being glitchy for a while, Google finally allowed me to access the documents I've been working on. Thanks Google. After this headache was finally over, I managed to find 28 leads in total. These were found under education and electrical businesses within Danvers, MA. Not a bad number, but not a great number either.

Upon completion of leads for the day, I began working on the Middlesex list of cities/towns for Right Now campaign. I have several cities for this list, they are Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland and Westford. The number of contacts on these lists are growing significantly with each passing day. Currently I'm looking for school contacts in Watertown. I've been trying to find all the school information before I go back and look for police/fire departments and hospital within these towns. I feel as though I have a good process for inserting the information, and plan to keep working this way unless a better way comes to my attention.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment