Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lots To Do


This week has been the week of catching up on many of the tasks that we have going simultaneously. All the interns are hard at work collecting leads for OnPoint Media, as we have been vigorously researching all week in order to bring the numbers up to par. Yesterday wasn't too great of a day for leads for myself, as I found 35 in a list of over 200. Today I am still chipping away at the same list from yesterday, but with greater results... so far.

The other day Ron was mentioning to the interns that many of us have the opportunity to continue our internship if we so chose. I believe they have some people in mind, but it is up to each intern on whether or not they would like to continue. Ron assured us that even if we didn't want to continue the internship, it wouldn't reflect the work we have done in the past. Personally, I think I am interested in continuing the internship, 2.0 as they call it. What I would be doing, would consist of editing and keeping up to date on one of the many blog sites they have. That is, if I am offered to continue.

Today is my second long day at the office, so I hope to get many things accomplished today. I anticipate collecting as many leads as humanly possible. At least I would like too see an increase of the 35 that I was able to collect yesterday. I also want to finish up collecting school contacts for the Right Now campaign. Of the five cities/towns I was assigned, I believe I have three of them complete. So today I would like to finish that list and then perhaps move on to finding more bands for One Night Stand.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment