Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5/13

We finally met Becca Levy! She is in town for a few days to work on several videos for her campaign pages on indiegogo. The day began with all hands on deck in order to help Jenny set up for filming. After helping set up, I came back to the office to fulfill my daily leads research quota for Onpoint Media; I found 21 leads in the Lowell financial section. My search for Rhode Island festivals, fairs, and malls yielded very little today. I have found that many of the fairs and festivals have not yet been planned for the year, so their websites do not have dates or contacts. I finished out the day by continuing my list of Essex county school contacts. I was able to finish the lists for Rockport middle school and High school, and then moved onto researching private schools in each town. I compiled a list of the private schools, and will compile all of their contact information later (presumably tomorrow). 
-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment