Thursday, March 14, 2013

Following


I followed the EsenteMusicGroupInterns yesterday on the tweetmachine so you should too. 


Yesterday we were given a homework assignment to go through some of the various social media outlets related to Esente, OnPoint, and our clients Jayna Lininger and Becca Levy. After looking at all of the different pages I pretty much either followed or friend requested all of them. I figure it can only help being visibly linked to companies I've work for. 

Tonight I am going to one of those paint night events where you go to a restaurant/bar and sit around painting and drinking wine. I'm not exactly sure how I got sucked into this because I am a very capable artist and painter. (coroflot.com/timothypietrasik). I think the trick is to not tell anyone that I know what I'm doing and then just kill it.  

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment