Monday, March 18, 2013

PSA Music Video: "FIN"


The Becca Levy/Right Now anti-bullying PSA is finally done.  We watched it in an intern meeting this morning and I think it turned out pretty well.  There were a small handful of typos and one unfortunate wording which I'm glad someone was able to catch, as I probably wouldn't have watched the video in time to correct it before being finalized.  

This afternoon one of the other interns and I will be having a meeting to present our ideas for what to offer local bands that will entice them to participate in our One Night Stand anti-bullying concerts.  I'm glad someone printed the notes we wrote because I know I had a lot of ideas, but probably couldn't name one of them off the top of my head.  One of my goals in post-internship life is to make enough money to hire a stenographer to follow me around, day and night.  But hopefully this internship will assist me in this pursuit.    I do remember that a lot of the ideas will require other people, ideally interns to do a lot of work, which may make me seem unrealistic, 'head in the cloud' and so forth, but I prefer to think of myself as a job-creator.

During today's morning meeting between people who are paid to be here, I overheard the mention of 'throwing hot dogs at a door'.  I am curious to find out whether this is an extension of the 'throwing spaghetti at a wall' philosophy, or some kind of alternative method.       

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment