Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dead Legs Lose Games


Well since the Bruins blew a 2-0 lead in the last 5 minutes of their game last night to lose 3-2 I can't listen to sports radio today. I've replaced it with Dick Dale radio on Pandora. Nothing like plugging away at leads to a little surf rock on a bright sunny day. Especially since yesterday was such a wet mess of a day and a very slows leads day for me.

I spent some time yesterday working on my Twitter. I have had one for a long time but I've never really done anything with it besides follow people and businesses that I was interested in. I think it's about time that I say something myself You can check me out @tjpietrasik.

At home this week I've been working on making a business card for myself. I think it will be a lot easier to network and be remembered/recalled if I have a physical way of reaching out to people. I have a few designs for logos that I've been working on and I think I have chosen one. As for the design of the card. Well, I have this.


If a flannel business card can't get me noticed and remembered, I seriously doubt that anything can. It still needs some cleaning up before I send it out to print, but I think this is a keeper.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment