Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Fog

The start of a new week could not be more sluggish for me seeing as it feels like my eye lids weigh a pound each and insist on challenging me to keep them open. Dragging myself through the train station during the heaviest commuting hour of the day didn't help set my day off right on top of my struggle to even leave my apartment. Aside from my lingering weekend fog, my work hasn't suffered the same fate as my energy level. I had a good list to collect business contacts from in insurance companies in Wakefield MA, totaling 24 collections. As the afternoon approaches, I have a new blog writing task to look froward to. The band collection seemed to go well enough last week to focus our attention on other things like compiling more blog posts on the various blogs Esente has set up. If I have it my way, I'll be writing on The Rock Report.

I'll give an update on how that goes tomorrow.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern   

No comments:

Post a Comment