Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Slight Distraction

Slightly distracted today by the nice weather outside. But I suppose there will be plenty of nice days to enjoy in the near future. As today is one of my two longer days at the office, I plan on buckling down and finishing several things today. Shortly ago, I had just started conducted my Internet research for OnPoint. This is the first task that I need to finish before jumping into another task. Today I was given a handful of different business markets to look throughout Wilmington,MA. Some of them include environmental markets, financial and furnishings. Yesterday was a pretty good day for leads, so hopefully today I can come close to reaching the same number, if not more.

Since I have more time today in the office, I plan on working on some more promotional graphics to drive traffic to some of the blogs. Two are completely finished, and I wanted to create at least two more for each of the blogs. I have some ideas swirling around my head about which creative route to take. Hopefully I don't draw a blank when I actually go to start working on the next two. I need to be productive today, in hopes of keeping the momentum going so I can finish some homework later in the night.

I have just broken the surface of my leads for the day so I better start clicking away and see how many I can get today. I will also probably post some updates on the progress of the promotional graphics.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment