Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The End is Near

Once again,  I am at the plateau of the parabola that is my work week. Tomorrow I will not only be coasting downhill in the weekend, but into the summertime. As of this Thursday, my internship with Esente Music Group will be concluded and my summer semester of courses will begin. Sigh. I have to make these last two days count for they will be the final note that I have to show for a full semester of work with Esente. Anyways, my typical morning routine went as well as normal. I collected about 33 business contacts for OnPoint Media mainly in the Consumer Service sector in Jamaica Plain, MA. Yesterday afternoon was slightly different than normal because the interns were assigned to troubleshoot ways of messaging bands for One Night Stands without being spam blocked. I was able to come up with two possible solutions for messaging using ReverbNation, which seem possible, but the message body length will be significantly limited. Nonetheless, short messages are better than no messages. This afternoon I have been given normal blog detail which I look forward to because I have got the blog posting down to a science. It seems that there are no shortage of new drunk driving and anti-bullying web articles to choose from, making my tasks all the more painless.

I'll be checking in tomorrow with my final intern update.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern   

No comments:

Post a Comment