Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Got In Touch With Coldplay!

Today I was able to get 30 leads during my research for OnPoint Media. After lunch we had an intern meeting in which we discussed ways to promote Becca Levy's anti-bullying video. We decided to go onto various social networking sites (twitter, facebook, etc.) and post the video to users who were also involved in some sort of anti-bullying campaign themselves. I received several responses, which means that our efforts were a success! One of the responses was from a representative from the band Coldplay's HQ office; pretty cool! During the latter half of the day I began to find and summarize 3 articles to be posted on the BizBuzz website for OnPoint. I still have a bit of work to do on those before they are ready to be posted, but I'm thinking that they will turn out well!

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment