Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sparks Flying

Today is one of my regular short days, as I'm only in the office for about 3 hours in total. I started today by jumping right into the Internet research to find potential clients. Today I was assigned the "healthcare"list for these types of businesses within Newburyport, MA. So far it has been a good day for leads, for myself anyways. Even after searching through five or so pages of businesses, I managed to find a total of 40 leads. Both yesterday and today have been good days for leads, in terms of numbers.

Yesterday I had mentioned that the interns were assigned a new graphics project, which includes creating graphics to use on social networking sites such as Facebook. We have the option of choosing what blogs we want to promote using these graphics. Like I also previously mentioned, I haven't begun working on the creative execution of the assignment but I have been doing some research to see which blog I would most like to promote. If time allows I will create more than just one promotional graphic. Ideally it would be nice to create one promotional graphic for each of the 4 blogs; Rock Report, Biz Buzz, Stop Drunk Driving Now and Buzz on Bullying. Each of these blogs has an important purpose, so the use of these graphics will ideally generate more traffic onto these blogs.

In reference to the subject of the posting, there have been some renovations going on in the office. Today some of the electrical work has been getting worked on. At one point, I saw some sparks flying out of the corner of my eye. Nothing immensely great, but enough to catch your attention. Once I'm back at the office tomorrow I plan to work on the promotional graphic and hopefully sparks will be flying in this creative sense, not literally from electrical repairs.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment