Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Midweek Update

So far today I’ve been working on more leads for OnPoint Media in hopes of finding future clientele. We are looking throughout Jamaica Plain, MA. I had gone through several lists of businesses including energy/resources, fabrication, food, machinery, and several others. I’ve had a hard time finding promising leads from many of the businesses that are listed, but I’ve managed to scrounge up at least thirty of them so far. I don’t know what it is, but it seriously irritates me when 90% of these companies don’t have a website. I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve been coming across it a lot more lately for some reason.

Yesterday while I was here I was able to work on a fourth promotional graphic for the Buzz on Bullying blog. I borrowed the color palette from the original source of the blog, yellow and black elements which are incorporated into the design. I’m still working on the design, as I’ve come across some issues with legibility on some of the text against the dark background. I like most of what I have done to it, but there are still a few things that I need to tweak before I call it finished. If interested in seeing the progress so far, I posted it in my blog from yesterday. As soon as more changes are made to increase the eligibility and overall design, I will post another update.

Joe Wing
Salem State University ‘14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment