Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Internship week 10, Weds

On Monday, I spent an hour and a half collecting leads for OnPoint Media, researching restaurants and bars in Wakefield, MA. I was given a new graphics project to work on designing 4x4" blog ads for the four main blogs we use - BizBuzz, Rock Report, Right Now, and The Buzz on Bullying. I spent most of the rest of the day working on those designs. I basically finished the ads for Buzz on Bullying and Rock Report, and got some work done on the Right Now and BizBuzz ones.

Ron took a few minutes to look over the posters Tim and I had designed (since we were the only interns left that late in the day). He was pleased to see our work and offered some insight into how they're reading, as well as making a few suggestions on how to improve them. I felt it was a pretty constructive little critique, and it's nice to get some feedback directly from Ron. Next week we'll be focusing on the artwork everyone's completed so far, so I think I'll make a few changes to the posters that Ron pointed out in order to have them polished for the larger crit next week.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment