Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Road Blocks

Upon arrival of the Esente office, I began diligently working on more Internet research for OnPoint Media. Today I was searching for businesses throughout Hanson, MA. Some of the lists I was assigned include computer hardware and computer software, consumer electronics, among a few others. It wasn't the greatest day for me for leads, but I managed to scrounge up a total of 22. This was one of the least successful day for leads for me. Many of them look promising, but ultimately come up short on some vital information.

The interns and myself also began trying to find ways around certain road blocks that we came across when contacting bands for the One Night Stand. We encountered issues on both Facebook and ReverbNation and were trying to find solutions to these issues. I'm not entirely sure how we will get past these problems, but it should be interesting. As with anything, you learn the more you do something. Our reaching out to bands to perform at the One Night Stand events was no different. Hopefully we will be able to find a definitive solution to the road blocks we have come across.


I was also able to work some more on another promotional graphic for one of the blogs. Specifically, I was working on a promo graphic for The Buzz On Bullying. I retained some of the aesthetic qualities of the original blog site, but took it in my own direction. I'm not entirely finished with the graphic, but I had made some good progress in reaching completion. Below you can see what I have done so far, but changes are inevitable.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment