Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2.0

Shortly after walking in the office door today, Ron wanted to have a small meeting with myself and two other interns. He wanted to talk to us about continuing the internship with the internship 2.0. What this would consist of would be to edit and manage one of the blogs that the company has running. Ron assured us, that even if we did not take continue our internship that it would not reflect the previous work we have done as interns. I am personally interested in continuing the internship because it won't only benefit Esente but myself as well.

Today we were also assigned another design project which includes creating promotional graphics for various social media outlets. I haven't started with the actual design, but I have been doing a little research before I break out the big guns and begin working creatively. Once I begin, I think I might make several of them in order to promote most, if not all, of the social media sites that Esente is affiliated.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment