Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday!

Today is another one of my short days at the office, but so far it's been productive in collecting potential clients for OnPoint Media. As soon as I walked in the door, I began conducting more Internet Research.  I had the hopes of collecting far more leads today than I was able to at the end of last week. Last week wasn't exactly a good week for me in terms of numbers. I probably went thru several hundred businesses only to find a handful all together. Today is a different story. Thankfully. I've already gone thru several different business lists, and I've find upwards of 40+. So this has been making me happy! :)

Currently I'm still working on creating some more promotional graphics for some of the social media. In order to attract some more foot traffic on the blogs, they wanted us to create some promo graphics that will catch a viewer's eye and hopefully direct them in the direction of several blogs (i.e. BizBuzz, Rock Report, etc).  I am almost finished with my graphic for the BizBuzz, which I had mentioned in a previous blog, I should have it fully completed by tomorrow. Once this graphic is finished I plan on making one for either Buzz on Bullying or Stop Drunk Driving Now. Actually, I will probably create one for both as both are very important and also informative in helping bring awareness to both drunk driving and bullying.

That's all for today folks!

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment