Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Marketing Becca Levy Video


4/9/13- Today, we came up with ideas to marketing Becca Levy’s anti-bullying video.  I did this my making my status on Facebook to watch Becca’s new video.  It got one like, comment, and a share. Also on Facebook I went to 10 anti-bullying organizations to post the video on their page.  I sent out a tweet to my followers to check out the videos and sent one to an anti-bullying organization.  Becca sings Coldplay’s Fix You, so I found the Facebook pages of the member except the lead signer and post a comment to see their song being sung by Becca Levy.  Hopefully they see it on their page and click to see then tweet it themselves.  Then started to look for blog where I could post the video as well.  I also collected 26 companies in Mass for On Point.  


Renee Breau 
Graphic Designer 
reneebreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment