Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Breath Again

It's crunch time, as my junior year of college is coming to a much needed end. Today I had my last critique for a Form/Design class I've been taking. It went pretty well, not that it wouldn't have. But I received some nice feedback on my 3D representation of Picasso's "Three Musicians". I've been going insane trying to finish papers and projects. This past week or so I've been up late many nights mornings til 1, 2, 3 in the morning trying to get one thing finished, before moving to another. Anyways, tomorrow is my last day of classes, and then next week I have finals. Can't wait to have the weight off my shoulders, and take a nice deep breath for the first time in four months. Breathe.

Today I'm here at the Esente office until 5. Started right in on Internet research shortly after arriving. I finished two small lists in Saugus and now have moved onto Lexington, MA. I have an immense list of businesses to look through so I'm hoping my numbers are up there today. Fingers crossed.

Once I finish conducting leads for OnPoint I would like to refine some of the graphics that I've been working on for promotional uses. Two of them are completely finished, but the other two have minor details that I need to work out before calling them complete. Time to be productive and jump into some leads and then some design later in the day.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment