Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Distractions


With all of the reactions and news coming about after the horrific events at The Boston Marathon yesterday I have been more than a little distracted while doing leads this morning. Knowing that my cousin was standing in between both blasts also drives this issue a little closer to home than just being from the Boston area. Luckily he was only knocked over by the second bomb and was able to seek refuge in the basement of a hotel until he was able to make his way to a friends apartment.

Oddly enough the only thing I could think of yesterday was how easily I can get distracted. It seems all day that I am at work making lists of things that I need to get done when I get home. All day I have so much energy and I can only think about how I want to get home to get everything done or at least started. At this point I am trying to get a business card designed and printed, design a website to use for my resume, portfolio, etc, update my resume, and update my Linkedin profile. Since putting this to do list together I have been able to get each item started, but none are finished.


This is the design for my business card as of right now. It has no information listed because I haven't finished my website yet and I am not sure what the exact url will be. But since every item on my to do list depends on another item getting finished it's time I buckle down and get everything done.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment